Retrieve and critically evaluate web sources to determine authenticity, credibility, intellectual content, bias, etc.
Nearly everyone has the ability to publish whatever they like on the Internet, making it extremely important to be able to evaluate reputable resources. Below are evaluations I’ve made of several resources, from individual resources to directories and professional tools.
- Online Article Review
- Evaluation of Government Websites
- Information Quality Annotated Bibliography
- Evaluation of Internet Directories
- Evaluation of Professional Resources
- Reference Source Analysis